The below forms are for currently enrolled students. All forms should be submitted to 

 Regents Graduate Out of State Tuition Waiver

Use this form if:

  • The waiver is awarded based on the applicant's academic record (3.5 GPA) and the recommendation of their program.
  • Students in an Executive or Premier priced program are not eligible for this waiver.


Petition to Be Reinstated After Academic Dismissal

Use this form if:

  • You were academically dismissed and wish to be reinstated 
    (Save the form to your computer, fill it out, then print or attach to an email. Form should be returned to the Assistant Dean for the Graduate College, at


Leave of Absence Form

A leave of absence provides a mechanism for students experiencing unusual circumstances to be exempt temporarily from the continuous enrollment policy. The Leave of Absence is required if a student is enrolled in Thesis or Dissertation hours only. A leave of absence requires approval of the Graduate Program Coordinator and The Graduate College. A leave of absence will be granted only for good cause such as serious medical and health-related issues, major financial and employment issues; pregnancy, childbirth, child care, elder care, and other significant family issues; and other major personal circumstances that interfere with the ability to undertake graduate study.


Request for Change of Major

Use this form if you wish to change your Major. Some programs will not accept the Change of Major form, please the new program prior to completing this form.

Once you have completed the form please email form to PLEASE NOTE: The form must be submitted no later than four weeks prior to the beginning of the semester. 


Reqest for Change of Catalog Year

Current students who wish to change from their current catalog year. 


Graduate Application for Readmission

Use this form if:

  • You were enrolled in a graduate program at Kennesaw State University, but have not enrolled in classes for at least three consecutive semesters, including Summer term
  • Save the form to your computer, fill out the form, then save completed form and email to

Deadlines: Fall semester July 1st, Spring semester Nov 1st, Summer semester Apr 1st