Education Specialist in Special Education
Not Currently Enrolling - Next Cohort - Summer 2023
The Ed.S has recently been redesigned and the program of study and admission requirements
will be forthcoming. We will be accepting a new Ed.S cohort for Summer 2023 based
on applications that reflect the new program of study and Ed.S requirements. For questions,
please contact the Bagwell College of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report (General Test)- Scores must be from within the last 5 years. Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department
code is necessary.
- Clear Renewable Georgia Teaching Certificate - To print a copy of your Georgia clear, renewable certificate, you may log onto www.gapsc.com.
- Personal Reflections Statement - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should be 1-2 pages and address your professional training and interest, educational
beliefs, professional goals, and why you seek to pursue your degree at KSU.
- Resume or Professional Vitae - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should document your education, years of teaching experience, current school and
district, volunteer and service activities in which you participated, and any leadership
involvement. Resume MUST reflect at least THREE years of professional teaching or administrative experience prior to admission consideration.
- Interview - An interview may be required. If so, you will be contacted by the program to set
up an interview.