Master of Science in Quality Assurance
This program is no longer accepting applications. Beginning in fall 2021, there will
be a quality management track in the MS in Engineering Management program.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official GRE scores OR alternative: You must submit an official copy of scores from the “General Test” of the Graduate
Record Examination (GRE) if applicable,
- or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5
- or have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application) -
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)