Master of Science in Nursing
Advance your career and scope of practice—and earning potential—with a Master of Science
in Nursing (MSN) degree. Gain the credentials that will allow you to practice in all
healthcare settings with the greatest employment potential.
Housed in the WellStar College of Health & Human Services, the graduate programs maintain
close community ties with a variety of first-class healthcare agencies; thus, a heavy
emphasis is placed upon precepted clinical experiences—allowing our students to gain
valuable real-world training and skills.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited institution with a satisfactory
GPA of at least 3.0
- Current unencumbered RN licensure in the state of practice (submit copy)
- A formal statement of personal goals for the program
- Undergraduate research course
- Two professional letters of reference
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications in Fall.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Nancy Ballard, PhD, RN, NEA-BC
Coordinator and Assistant Professor
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF KSU!