Executive Master of Business Administration
- Submit an updated resume
- Attend an information session and/or
- Interview with program staff and faculty
The following are required to be considered for Executive MBA acceptance:
- Complete the online application after a successful interview
- Submit two professional recommendations
- Submit official undergraduate and graduate-level coursework
- In most cases, the GMAT is not required
Contact the Executive MBA office for information on the admissions process.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
Please contact Erin McGerald to see if space is still available:
Email: email@example.com or
This program accepts applications for Fall only.
Please submit all application materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Their
contact information, including mailing address, can be found here.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Executive Director: Dr. Alison M. Keefe
Program Coordinator: Erin McGerald
Program Office: 470-578-6862
Program Website: https://coles.kennesaw.edu/emba/
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF KSU!