Master of Arts in Conflict Management
Fall 2022 Application Update
Fall 2022 Applicants: The GRE is optional for Fall 2022. Applicants opting to take
the GRE should follow the instructions below to submit official scores to The Graduate
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- This program only reviews applications for the Fall semester.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No
department code is necessary.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU
LSAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU
- Personal Statement of Objectives (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should state your interest and goals
for the MSCM and the potential use of the degree
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application) - from professional
or academic sources. Ideally the letters should be from employers, supervisors, or
professors familiar with your abilities.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications for Fall
Fall Priority Deadline
Fall Final Deadline
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Susan Raines
Program Office: 470-578-6127; email@example.com
Program Website: http://chss.kennesaw.edu/mscm/