Business Intelligence Certificate
This certificate program will educate students in the use of business intelligence
concepts and techniques for analyzing
data and presenting actionable information to inform managerial decisions. Specifically,
it will equip them with a wide
variety of tools, methodologies that will enable them to examine structured and unstructured
data, collect data from
internal systems and external sources, prepare it for analysis, develop and run queries
against that data and create
reports, dashboards and data visualizations, simulate real world systems and evaluate
what-if scenarios and determine
appropriate improvement strategies. Then, through various applications the students
learn to make the analytical results
available to corporate decision-makers as well as operational managers and workers.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GPA of a 3.0 or greater
- Undergraduate degree in business or related quantitative fields
- GRE or GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (5359).
- Resume-Resume reflecting two (2) years of industry work experience. Experience waiver may
- Those with GRE/GMAT score above set threshold (GMAT = [500,550], Equivalent GRE Score)
- Those with an undergrad GPA of 3.5 and above coming from a business or quantitative
- Those with a master's degree earned from an accredited US university in business or
quantitative field with a GPA of 3.0 or more
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications in Fall and Summer; the deadlines are:
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Coordinator: Dr. Jomon A. Paul
Program Office: 470-578-6086
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF KSU!