In addition to principle level accounting courses, all applicants should have 24 hours
of general business courses and successfully complete the following accounting courses
prior to beginning the program:
Intermediate Accounting I
Intermediate Accounting II
Accounting Information Systems
Auditing and Assurance.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- The following GMAT Alternatives are available:
- An advanced degree (e.g., masters, doctorate), or
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.5 OR at least 3.6 in your accounting
major from an AACSB accredited institution, or
- An accounting professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFE, CIA), or
- At least 3 years of professional accounting work experience as evidenced by your submitted
- By choosing one of these GMAT Alternatives you are requesting that you not be required
to submit a GMAT score. These alternatives are listed in the application and you can
choose more than one. Choosing one of these on the application does NOT guarantee
an alternative to the GMAT will be granted.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letter of Interest - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Should be no longer than two pages
and describe why you are interested in the MAcc degree program and how the program
fits with your career/educational goals. In particular, your letter must include a
discussion of your short-term and long-term career plans (accounting or other). Please
be as specific as possible.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
- Interview - An interview may be required. If so, you will be contacted by the program to
schedule the interview.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This Program accepts applications for Fall Only, as we admit one cohort per year that
starts in August and graduates in May.
Fall Priority Deadline
Fall Final Deadline
Please submit all application materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Their
contact information, including mailing address, can be found here.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Cynthia True, Assistant Director of Graduate Programs
Contact: 470-578-7628, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator: Katherine Zhou
Contact: 470-578-2357, email@example.com
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/macc/index.php