Graduate College: Student Forms
We want you to have access to the resources that you need. This section will provide direct access to important forms needed for the successful completion of your graduate and/or doctoral degree program. All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.
Complete this form if you were academically dismissed and wish to be reinstated.
Save the form to your computer, fill it out, then print or attach to an email. Form should be returned to the Assistant Dean for the Graduate College at email@example.com.
Provides a mechanism for students experiencing unusual circumstances to be exempt temporarily from the continuous enrollment policy. The Leave of Absence is required if a student is enrolled in Thesis or Dissertation hours only, and requires approval of the Graduate Program Coordinator and The Graduate College.
A leave of absence will be granted only for causes such as:
- Serious medical and health-related issues
- Major financial and employment issues
- Pregnancy, childbirth, child care, elder care, and other significant family issues
- Major personal circumstances that interfere with the ability to undertake graduate study.
Once you have completed the form please email form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The form must be submitted no later than four weeks prior to the beginning of the semester. Not all programs will accept the Request for Change of Major form.
Use this form if you wish to change your major to MS in Cyber Security. This is a fillable PDF. Please download the form and Save prior to completing the form. Once you have completed the top portion and signed the form SAVE and email to email@example.com .
*The form must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
Current students who wish to change from their current catalog year.
When to use this form:
- You were enrolled in a graduate program at Kennesaw State University, but have not enrolled in classes for at least three consecutive semesters, including Summer term
- Save the form to your computer, fill out the form, then save completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org