APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
In addition to meeting admission requirements, incoming students will also need to satisfy the foundation requirements for the MBA programs in one of the following two manners:
By having completed the following undergraduate courses (or their equivalents) with a grade of “C” or better:
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 2100)
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 2200)
- Principles of Finance (FIN 3100)
- Business Statistics (ECON 2300)
By completing the appropriate prerequisite modules in the areas of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Business Statistics. If admitted to the program, instructions will be provided for purchasing and completing the necessary modules. The cost is $200 per module.
This Program reviews applications for Fall and Spring Only; Fall deadline is July 1; Spring deadline is November 1.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH college and/or university you have attended. Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resume - May be uploaded into the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Must be from professional references. May be sent electronically though the online application.
- Personal Statement – This item is encouraged, not required. This may be uploaded into the online application. In 500 words or less, please explain your desire to earn an MBA, what contributions you would bring to the program, and your strategy for success in the classes.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
The following GMAT Alternatives are available. By choosing one of these you are requesting that you not be required to submit a GMAT score. These alternatives are listed in the application and you can choose more than one. Choosing one of these on the application does NOT guarantee an alternative to the GMAT will be granted.
1. The applicant has an advanced degree (master’s, specialist, or doctorate) from a regionally accredited institution.
2. The applicant has at least 10 years of post-undergraduate, full-time professional experience with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
3. The applicant has at least five years of post-undergraduate, full-time professional experience with a 3.25 undergraduate GPA.
Note that if you are granted a GMAT alternative and still submit a GMAT score, the alternative is then void and the GMAT score will be used for admissions consideration.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION