ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Software Engineering Program is designed both for full-time students and for working professionals who want to earn a professional degree part-time in the evening. We are offering an increasing number of courses online, and it will be possible to complete the degree completely online. The program consists of 5 required courses and a number of electives. Students can either take the project option, under which they complete 4 elective courses and a software engineering capstone project, or the thesis option, under which they complete 3 elective courses as well as a thesis.
Learn More HERE!
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications in Fall, Spring and Summer; the deadlines are:
Fall July 1; Spring November 1; Summer April 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Purpose - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application) Suggestions for Letters: employers, supervisors, professors.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION