ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) at Kennesaw State University's Coles College of Business will help prepare tomorrow's technology leaders to succeed in the global business environment. This program emphasizes the strategic importance of technology and the development of qualified and capable leaders for global organizations.
The curriculum covers the importance of leadership and IT strategy through two capstone courses: Information Systems (IS) Strategy and Information Technology (IT) Leadership.
With evening, online, and hybrid classes, the KSU MSIS program at Coles College gives students the opportunity to engage in significant professional development, without disruption of their careers.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications in Fall, Spring and Summer; the deadlines are:
Fall July 1; Spring November 1; Summer April 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE Score (Waivers Available - conditions apply) Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU. The KSU school code for score reporting is 5359.
- Statement of Interest (uploaded into the online application)
- Current Resume - (uploaded into the online application)
- List of 3 references with full contact details including phone number.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay
Program Office: 470.578.7742