Master of Science in Engineering Management
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) degree is a partnership between the Coles College of Business and the Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology. This program is a 100% online master’s program which prepares those individuals in the engineering arena to address the complex industry issues of today by combining engineering, management, and business aspects through a comprehensive and quantitative curriculum.
This 30 semester-hour degree develops future industry leaders by further developing the student’s learned science skills with sound business leadership methodology.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
The program accepts applications for Fall, Spring and Summer.
The deadline for Fall is July 1; for Spring November 1; for Summer April 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). Official
GRE scores OR alternative: You must submit an official copy of scores from the “General
Test” of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable:
- or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5
- or have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Statement of Purpose - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Bill Bailey
Program Office: 470-578-7242
Program Website: http://engineering.kennesaw.edu/systems-industrial/programs/ms-engineering-management.php