ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Each graduate of the construction management graduate program should be able to:
1. Prepare bids and estimates for construction projects.
2. Prepare construction schedule and manage project risks.
3. Carry-out project management related tasks.
4. Conduct research and disseminate findings through publications.
5. Pursue advanced degree programs.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications in Fall, Spring and Summer; the deadlines are:
Fall July 1; Spring November 1; Summer April 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No
department code is necessary. Minimum score of 291 (combined verbal & quantitative).
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU. Minimum 500 score.
- Application Letter (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should state your interest and goals for the MPA and the potential use of the degree.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) (Can be sent electronically through the online application) - completed by supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues, one of which must be from the current supervisor.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Khalid Siddiqi
Program Office: (470) 578-4216; firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: cacm.kennesaw.edu/constructionmanagement/index.php