Master of Science in Cybersecurity
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, students requiring an I-20 are not eligible for this program.
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity is a 30 credit hour online degree program which may be completed within one calendar year by well-qualified students. The program is designed to support both those professional seeking career advancement and those seeking a career change to the Cybersecurity field. All courses are scheduled in 7-week sessions allowing students to take two classes at a time, completing the program in 5 sessions.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
The MS-Cybersecurity program is currently accepting applications for Fall 2020. In 2020 and 2021 the program will accept applications for Fall and Spring terms with the following deadlines:
Fall - July 1; Spring - November 1
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of Purpose -(Can be uploaded into the online application) - describe in 2 pages or less why you want to enroll in the MS-Cybersecurity and what you plan to do with the information you learn.
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA - 2.75 , with professional growth plan required for exceptional applicants not meeting minimum GPA.
Conditional Admission to the Program
Students who do meet the admission requirements for the program based on prior course work can be conditionally admitted. A conditionally admitted student will be assigned pre-program modules to complete within the College of Graduate and Professional Education. Your admission letter will tell you which courses to take.
Links to the modules are here:
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Hossain Shahriar
Program Office: 470/578-3866
Program Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: https://cyberinstitute.kennesaw.edu/graduate/index.php