Master of Science in Cybersecurity
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, students requiring an I-20 are not eligible for this program.
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity is a 30 credit hour online degree program which may be completed within one calendar year by well-qualified students. The program is designed to support both those professional seeking career advancement and those seeking a career change to the Cybersecurity field. All courses are scheduled in 7-week sessions allowing students to take two classes at a time, completing the program in 5 sessions.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
The MS-Cybersecurity program is currently accepting applications for Fall 2020. In 2020 and 2021 the program will accept applications for Fall and Spring terms with the following deadlines:
Fall - July 1; Spring - November 1
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com
- Statement of Purpose -(Can be uploaded into the online application) - describe in 2 pages or less why you want to enroll in the MS-Cybersecurity and what you plan to do with the information you learn.
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA - 2.75 , with professional growth plan required for exceptional applicants not meeting minimum GPA.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Hossain Shahriar
Program Office: 470/578-3866
Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Program Website: https://cyberinstitute.kennesaw.edu/graduate/index.php