Integrated Global Communication
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The M.A. in Integrated Global Communication (MAIGC) at Kennesaw State University is a professional-oriented, 30-hour, four-semester graduate program. The MAIGC is the only global communication master’s program in the Southeast that features an experimental learning module that requires students to go abroad. An innovative curriculum offers a balance of theory and skills important for a master’s program, and a cohort model builds collaboration and leadership skills. The Summer Engagement Abroad Module sends students abroad to study and observe communication in a foreign culture.
The M.A. in Integrated Global Communication at Kennesaw State University is a professional-oriented, 30-hour, four semester graduate program that features:
- A location in one of the nation's most vibrant global business and media centers
- An innovative curriculum that offers a balance of theory and skills important for a professional masters program
- A cohort model that builds collaboration and leadership skills
- A summer international experience where students will be immersed in foreign cultures, study global organizations or attend classes at a foreign institution
- A capstone experience that features either a professional project or individual research thesis project
New cohorts begin each Fall semester. Full or part-time enrollment permitted.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications for the Fall and Spring semesters. Deadlines are:
Fall: June 1
Spring: November 1
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application -There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the
institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary.
- Letter of Application (Must be uploaded into the online application) - Should state the importance of M.A. in Integrated Global Communications in achieving your career goals.
- Essay (Must be uploaded into the online application) - Why does global communication interest you? Provide a brief statement addressing the formation of your multicultural or global interests and a description of tentative plans for research (specific problems or general areas) in the MAIGC program. (500 words)
- Resume (Must be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) (Should be uploaded within online application or sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org). Should be mix of academic and professional.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Joshua Azriel
Program Office: 470-578-4900; email@example.com
Program Website: https://chss.kennesaw.edu/maigc/