Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D.)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The KSU Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D.) program is an innovative doctoral program designed to prepare highly experienced professionals for teaching and research positions at AACSB accredited business schools or for advanced research positions in consulting, government or industry. The KSU Ph.D. program combines the rigor of a traditional doctoral program with intense classroom study allowing full immersion into state of the art academic research content and methods, along with a European style mentorship model supporting the student in conducting independent, original research.
We strongly encourage you to attend an information session before applying to the KSU Ph.D. program. Material provided during these sessions as well as the ability to meet and interact with program faculty and leadership will enable you to make a more informed decision.
Please plan to attend one of the upcoming information sessions.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Ph.D. Application - There is a non-refundable $100 application fee. The Ph.D. is currently reviewing applications for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please do not mail your cover letter.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please do not mail your resume.
- Personal and Professional Statement of Interest - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please do not mail your statement.
- Letters of Recommendation - The letters should be on the author's letterhead and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not mail your letters. DO NOT USE THE RECOMMENDERS OPTIONS WITHIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
1. Click here for detailed information on the four steps of the admission process.
2. Your application, resume, cover letter, transcripts, personal statement of interest, and two letters of recommendation will be reviewed by the admission committee, and, if successful, you will be invited by email to proceed to step 2, the research workshop.
If you are not qualified to proceed to step 2, you will be notified as well.
3. Neither a GMAT nor a GRE is required.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Executive Director: Dr. Brian N. Rutherford
Program Coordinator: Sobia Mufti
Program Office: 470-578-4798, email@example.com
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/phd/index.php