Information Security and Assurance
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The graduate certificate program in information security and assurance can be completed as either a stand-alone certificate or embedded in a graduate program. It is designed for both technology and non-technology graduate students. It encompasses four existing courses:
- IS 8200 - Legal and Ethical Issues in Information Systems
- IS 8310 - Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- IS 8940 - Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- One elective as approved by the MSIS program director
This certificate can be completed entirely online.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program accepts applications in Fall, Spring and Summer; the deadlines are:
Fall July 1; Spring November 1; Summer April 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH college and/or university you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Statement of Interests (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should describe why you are interested in the MSIS degree program and how the program fits with your career/educational goals.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Please describe any computer experience in detail.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Coordinator: Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay
Program Office: 470-578-2144
Program Website: http://catalog.kennesaw.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=35&poid=4153&returnto=2800