ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Systems Engineering Graduate Program provides an opportunity for working professionals to acquire advanced systems engineering skills through part-time study. In the past, leading systems engineers with large corporations have had academic backgrounds as diverse as engineering, management, and liberal arts. However, these experts in the field of systems engineering are few in number.
The Systems Engineering Graduate Program will serve to educate professionals to solve industry challenges of the 21st century. These professionals will develop the fundamental systems engineering knowledge to assess program risks, understand requirements and develop solutions to meet the complex needs of business and technology.
Systems Engineering classes are offered completely on-line. Instructors use a variety of state-of-the-art instructional tools that allow students to pursue the Systems Engineering degree from anywhere they can access the Internet.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
The program accepts applications for Fall, Spring and Summer; the deadline for Fall is July 1; for Spring November 1; for Summer July 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No
department code is necessary. Official GRE scores OR alternative:
- You must submit an official copy of scores from the “General Test” of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable,
- or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5
- or have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Statement of Purpose - (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Successful Candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or traditional science degree such as Chemistry, Physics or Math
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
- Program Director: Dr. Bill Bailey
- Program Office: 470-578-7242
- Program Website: http://engineering.kennesaw.edu/systems-industrial/programs/ms-systems.php