ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Software Engineering Program is designed both for full-time students and for working professionals who want to earn a professional degree part-time in the evening. We are offering an increasing number of courses online, and it will be possible to complete the degree completely online. The program consists of 7 required courses and a number of electives. Students can either take the project option, under which they complete 4 elective courses and a software engineering capstone project, or the thesis option, under which they complete 3 elective courses as well as a thesis.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Purpose - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION