ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The MSQA program is offered fully online which allows students the opportunity to work full-time while earning their master’s degree. The majority of the students in the program are working adults.
The program offers an approach to online learning that distinguishes this experience from other online programs. Each week of instruction includes half the learning experience through downloadable lectures, PPTs, etc. with voice-overs and half of the instruction is in a live virtual environment with a professor. The virtual classroom provides the same instructor-student experience without having to attend the campus.
Our instructors are PhD's with several years of work experience in the field. They can answer questions about theory AND practice, because they've been there, done that.
Our courses deal with Quality topics in depth, stressing theory and the assumptions behind the techniques. That is what separates our education approach from certification training seminars. Our graduates know the details behind techniques, allowing them to know what to do when assumptions are violated (which happens a lot in the real world), and helping them to evaluate the relative merits of "new" quality tools. A lot of what is touted as new is just a repackaging of tried and true methods, with maybe a novel twist.
Our student body consists of quality professionals, engineers, managers and directors who share their experience via discussion boards and during the live chat sessions. These working adults come from many industry backgrounds including healthcare, manufacturing, service and government agencies.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
The program accepts applications for Fall, Spring and Summer; the deadline for Fall is July 1; for Spring November 1; for Summer July 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Official GRE scores OR alternative: You must submit an official copy of scores from the “General Test” of the Graduate
Record Examination (GRE) if applicable,
- or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5
- or have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application) -
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Bill Bailey
Program Office: 470-578-7242; firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: http://engineering.kennesaw.edu/systems-industrial/programs/ms-quality-assurance.php