Master of Science in Nursing - Advanced Care Management and Leadership
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The MSN Leadership in Nursing Program offers two distinct tracks:
- the MSN in Leadership in Nursing Program - Nursing Education Leadership in a Digital World Track
- the MSN in Leadership in Nursing Program - Nursing Administration and Transformational Leadership Track
Both are advanced degree programs that build on the background of experienced registered nurses to prepare them to function in a variety of leadership roles in the emerging world of collaborative health care and nursing education.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Statement of Personal Goals - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should not exceed one page.
- Copy of your Current RN License in the State of Georgia
- Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
- Undergraduate courses in research documented on transcripts.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Jennifer Dawkins
Program Office: 470-578-2163; firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: http://wellstarcollege.kennesaw.edu/nursing/master-science-nursing/advanced-care-management.php