Master of Science in Nursing - Advanced Care Management and Leadership
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The MSN Advanced Care Management and Leadership Program offers two distinct tracks:
- the MSN in Advanced Care Management and Leadership Program - Nursing Education Leadership in a Digital World Track (IMPORTANT NOTICE: After careful consideration, the decision has been made to suspend admissions to the MSN: Nursing Education Leadership in the Digital World track until Fall 2018.)
- the MSN in Advanced Care Management and Leadership Program - Nursing Administration and Transformational Leadership Track
Both are advanced degree programs that build on the background of experienced registered nurses to prepare them to function in a variety of leadership roles in the emerging world of collaborative health care and nursing education.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary.
- Statement of Personal Goals - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should not exceed one page.
- Copy of your Current RN License in the State of Georgia
- Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application. Documenting at least three years full-time professional experience in nursing, which must have occurred within the last five years.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
- Undergraduate courses in physical assessment, research, and statistics documented on transcripts.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Jennifer Dawkins
Program Office: 470-578-2163; firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: http://wellstarcollege.kennesaw.edu/nursing/master-science-nursing/advanced-care-management.php