ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program is designed for those students interested in pursuing a career as a senior information technology (IT) professional who can apply accepted standards and best practices to effectively plan, design, implement and manage the various aspects of an IT organization. All the courses in the MSIT program are offered both face-to-face and online.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application) -
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Lei Li
Program Office: 470/578-3915
Program Email: email@example.com
Program Website: http://ccse.kennesaw.edu/it/programs/msit.php