ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) at Kennesaw State University's Coles College of Business will help prepare tomorrow's technology leaders to succeed in the global business environment. This program emphasizes the strategic importance of technology and the development of qualified and capable leaders for global organizations.
The curriculum covers the importance of leadership and IT strategy through 2 capstone courses: Information Systems (IS) Strategy and Information Technology (IT) Leadership.
With evening, online, and hybrid classes, the KSU MSIS program at Coles College gives students the opportunity to engage in significant professional development, without disruption of their careers.
For those interested in getting more information, please complete the Graduate Interest Page, which will allow you to receive e-mail reminders for due dates and upcoming events.
You may also contact the program Director, Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay to schedule a meeting for more in-depth information.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Statement of Interests (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should
describe why you are interested in the MSIS degree program and how the program
fits with your career/educational goals.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Please describe any computer experience in detail.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) Can be sent electronically through the online
- Completion of Preparatory Knowledge Clusters (undergraduate coursework or work
- Basic knowledge of computer information systems
- Quantitative skills including statistics
- Programming knowledge
- Familiarity with systems analysis and design methodologies
- Experience using relational or object-based database management systems
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay
Program Office: 470-578-4470
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/graduate/msis/