International Policy Management
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in International Policy Management (MSIPM) is a cohort-based online degree program that builds on Kennesaw State University’s strong tradition and long-standing commitment to international education. The program prepares future leaders in the private and public sectors to understand the interaction between political and economic dynamics in the global context.
The curriculum offered by the program will enhance understanding of international policy in an interactive collaborative learning environment, whether students are recent college graduates or have experience working in public, private, or nongovernmental organizations. Students will learn how to assess political risk, better understand the regulatory environment in which corporations function, and deal with the cultural nuances inherent to the global negotiation process. The online nature of the program offers flexibility for students to complete an academically solid degree program while continuing current employment, whether working in-state, nationwide, or abroad. Additionally, the cohort model builds a learning community for mutual support.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This program only accepts applications for the Fall semester; Fall semester deadline in July 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- This program only reviews applications for the Fall semesters.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No
department code is necessary.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU
- Application Letter (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should state your goals for the program, including rationale for why/how this program will meet your professional needs.
- Writing Samples (Can be uploaded into the online application) - About 5 pages, can come from previous
course work at the undergraduate level or from
professional (work-related) writing.
- Resume (Optional) (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Tom Doleys
Program Office: 470-578-6631; firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: http://psia.hss.kennesaw.edu/programs/msipm_overview/