Master of Science in Healthcare Management and Informatics
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Masters of Science in Healthcare Management and Informatics is an interdisciplinary program spanning Coles College of Business, College of Science and Mathematics, WellStar College of Health and Human Sciences and the College of Computer Science and Software Engineering. Our interdisciplinary approach gives students a well-rounded understanding of the connections between health care management and informatics. A combined understanding of these fields is crucial to the effective delivery and practice of health care in the 21st century, and is essential to lead in this ever-growing industry.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
--> This program is next enrolling for Spring semester 2018, with an application and document deadline of Nov 1, 2017 <--
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department
code is necessary.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
GMAT/GRE Waiver Request
- Application Letter - (Can be uploaded into the online application) This letter (maximum of 300 words) outlines the candidate's professional and educational goals and provides a rationale for why/how this program will meet the candidate's career aspirations.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - (Can be sent electronically through the online application) These letters are from individuals who can accurately assess the candidate's academic performance.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Sweta Sneha
Program Office: 470-578-2436; email@example.com
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/programs/graduate/healthcare-management-and-informatics/index.php