Applied Exercise & Health Science
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Science in Applied Exercise and Health Science (AEHS) is a 36 semester-hour graduate program in Kinesiology that offers concentrations in Exercise Physiology or Sport Management. The program that can be completed as a full-time student over four consecutive semesters or over a longer period of time as a part-time student. Most program classes will be scheduled in late afternoons and early evenings to allow working professionals to pursue advanced preparation with minimum disruption to ongoing career commitments. The curriculum is comprised of a Program Core (9 hours), a Concentration Core (15 hours) in either Exercise Physiology or Sport Management, a Capstone Experience (3-9 hours), and approved electives (3-9 hours).
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
This Program accepts applications for Fall and Spring Only; Fall deadline is July 1; Spring deadline is November 1.
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary.
- Statement of Personal Goals - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Resume (optional) - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application. Preferable from academic sources.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Cherilyn McLester
Program Office: 470-578-2651; firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: http://wellstarcollege.kennesaw.edu/essm/applied-exercise-health-science/index.php