ABOUT THE PROGRAM
KSU MBA @ Dalton courses are taught in Dalton, Georgia. In just 18 months, you can earn the highly regarded, internationally accredited MBA degree from the Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University. The KSU MBA offers a broad base of business knowledge, leadership skills, personal and professional development, and focus on technology. It is ideal for professionals wishing to obtain an MBA without career interruption.
During five semesters you meet two nights a week. The KSU MBA at Dalton is taught by our world-class faculty with a wealth of professional industry experience. Open to business graduates and those with non-business undergraduate degrees, you will find exactly what you want here.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Personal Statement (Can be uploaded into the online application) - 500 words or less, addressing your reason for pursuing an MBA, your potential contribution to the program, and how you plan to be successful in the program.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application).
- 2 Letters of Recommendation - (Can be sent electronically through the online
GMAT – upon review of the above documents, the program may require that you take the GMAT test.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Coordinator: Mr. Timothy Isles
Program Office: 470-578-4470
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/graduate/mba/dalton.htm