ABOUT THE PROGRAM
A Flexible, Top Ranked MBA is Now Within Your Reach
The part-time MBA program in Kennesaw State University’s Michael J. Coles College of Business was ranked #1 in the State among public institutions and 22nd in the nation by Businessweek.
U.S. News & World Report ranks the Coles part-time MBA as 28th nationwide (#1 among public universities in Georgia).
- Coles is recognized. NY Times, Fortune Small Business, Entrepreneur, CEO Magazine, and The Princeton Review, and Bloomberg Businessweek have all recognized Coles College of Business as a Top Business School. In addition, U.S. News & World Report names Kennesaw State University as #4 up and coming school in the United States.
- Coles is flexible. You are in the driver's seat. Choose from online or on-campus programs; classes offered in various locations or an evening class schedule; pre-set step program or a flexible MBA – where you can choose your area of interest from: operations, marketing, finance, human resources, general management, economics, business information systems, international business or entrepreneurship.
- Coles is accessible. Our graduate business students are busy, experienced professionals, on the move. In less than 18 months, you can finish your degree. However, if you need more time, you can take up to six years to complete our degree while accommodating your busy schedule.
- Coles is convenient. No matter where you are, you can earn a graduate business degree from Coles at one of our four locations: Kennesaw, Cobb Galleria, and on-line.
- Coles is experienced. Our graduate business students are experienced professionals; and as such, the Coles classroom becomes an intriguing discussion forum with an applied focus where everyone contributes. Our world-class faculty's academic credentials are supported by a wealth of industry experience as well as dedicated to making a difference and providing you with the tools you will need to accomplish your career goals.
- Coles is connected. Relationships matter. Our faculty and staff are available to meet with you in person, via the telephone, and online. We are the second largest business school and the third largest university in Georgia with over 50,000 connections. Leverage our network to grow your career opportunities. Are you LinkedIn to Coles?
- Coles is professional. Our commitment to academic excellence has not gone unnoticed. Coles is fully accredited in business and accounting by AACSB International, the highest business school accrediting body in the world. Only 20% of all colleges of business have attained this dual accreditation. In addition, Coles is a member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
In addition to meeting admission requirements, incoming students will also need to satisfy the foundation requirements for the MBA programs in one of the following two manners:
By having completed the following undergraduate courses (or their equivalents) with a grade of “C” or better:
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 2100)
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 2200)
- Principles of Finance (FIN 3100)
- Business Statistics (ECON 2300)
By completing the appropriate prerequisite modules in the areas of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Business Statistics. If admitted to the program, instructions will be provided for purchasing and completing the necessary modules. The cost is $200 per module.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
The following GMAT Alternatives are available. By choosing one of these you are requesting that you not be required to submit a GMAT score. These alternatives are listed in the application and you can choose more than one. Choosing one of these on the application does NOT guarantee an alternative to the GMAT will be granted.
1. The applicant has an advanced degree (masters, specialist, or doctorate).
2. The applicant has at least 10 years of full-time professional experience in positions typically requiring a bachelor’s degree to hold.
3. The applicant has at least a 3.25 undergraduate GPA and at least four years of full- time professional experience in positions typically requiring a bachelor’s degree to hold.
NOTE! If you are granted a GMAT alternative and still submit a GMAT score, the alternative is then void and the GMAT score will be used for admissions consideration.
- Resume (Can be uploaded into the online application).
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Coordinator: Daniel Audia; email@example.com
Program Office: 470-578-4470
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/mba/index.php