ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master of Accounting (MAcc) degree program is a professional graduate degree designed to help an individual meet the challenges of a career in accounting, whether public, private, or governmental. The School of Accountancy at Kennesaw State University is home to the largest accounting program in the State of Georgia and offers excellence in accounting education. Within the Coles College of Business, the Accounting and Business degree programs are fully accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- For the Fall 2018 Application - use this link
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Or, Approved GMAT Waiver (click here for request form).
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letter of Interest - (Can be uploaded into the online application) Should be 1-2 pages and describe why you are interested in the M.Acc. degree program and how the program fits with your career/educational goals.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
- Interview - An interview may be required. If so, you will be contacted by the program to
schedule the interview.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Coordinator: Danielle Lahanas
Program Office: 470-578-3281, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/graduate/MAcc/