Executive Master of Business Administration
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Make Your Dreams a Reality. Start Here.
If you have big career dreams, we will help you achieve them. An Executive MBA from Coles College of Business provides the strategic planning, leadership and management expertise to take your career to the next level. You will experience cutting–edge global teaming, program-long executive coaching and a customized curriculum designed for ambitious executives. When you’re ready to be a commanding business leader you are ready for Coles.
- Proven ROI | Over 94% of students report that their Coles EMBA increased their value to their organization, and 88% reported an increase in their ability to be promoted.
- Optimal Schedule | Our accelerated EMBA program is designed for busy executives with a convenient one weekend a month (Saturday/Sunday) format.
- Top Notch Program | Ranked by Businessweek and CEO Magazine as one of the top 25 programs in the nation.
- Leadership at Work | Through interactions with faculty and a personal executive coach, you will hone your leadership style and develop new skills with actionable plans. Enhance your strategic leadership capabilities by leading global and domestic teams throughout the program.
- Globally Focused | Grab your passport and work with a global and domestic team throughout the program on real-time projects, culminating in a 9-day business consulting residency in South America.
- Built for Business | Our customized curriculum is taught from a CEO’s point of view so you can learn multi-dimensional decision-making and its impact in a competitive and ever changing landscape. Immediately applicable to your career.
- Dedicated Faculty | Not only leaders in academic research and theory, Coles EMBA faculty are sought out by the business community for consulting and known by our students and alumni for their personal attention and accessibility.
Attend an information session to learn more about the Coles difference and speak to faculty, staff and students.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
June 30 for Fall Semester
Interview with Executive MBA Director - Contact the EMBA program office to schedule470.578.4420 or click here. It is never too soon to interview.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume - should be uploaded online if not already submitted to EMBA office.
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - (Can be sent electronically through the online application).
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Recruiter: Erin McGerald
Program Office: 470-578-4420
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/emba/