Dual Degree Program: Master of Science in Information Systems and Master of Business Administration
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Acquire valuable skills necessary to be a technology leader in tomorrow’s global business environment. The Coles College MBA-MSIS brings business strategy to technology projects and technological innovation to business challenges. By blending best business practices and strategic technology skills, students acquire the knowledge necessary to become qualified and capable leaders for cutting-edge global organizations.
Courses are delivered at times and locations which are convenient for the working professional. MBA courses are offered at both our Kennesaw Campus (one night a week, starting at 5pm or 8pm) and at the Coles College facilities at the Cobb Galleria complex (one night a week, starting at 6pm). IS courses are offered on the Kennesaw Campus.
The Coles College MBA-MSIS consists of 51 hours of graduate study, including 27 hours of business administration courses and 24 hours of information systems courses. Students are required to take the core courses from both the MBA and MSIS programs, plus one elective MBA course.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
You must file a new application for this program IF you are already enrolled in one of the programs that are part of the Dual Degree systerm and have already completed two semesters of that degree.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department
code is necessary.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Statement of Interest - Can be uploaded into the online application. Describe why you are interested in this program and how the program fits with your career and educational goals. Should be 1-2 pages.
- Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION