Dual Degree Program: Master of Science in Conflict Management & Master of Business Administration
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
In partnership with the Coles College of Business, we now offer a dual degree program the combines the skills of the Master of Science in Conflict Management and the Master of Business Administration. The MSCM/MBA dual degree prepares students for competitive leadership and managerial positions in careers requiring extensive understanding and interaction with conflict management and business acumen.
The students’ desire for this program comes from the extensive interaction between the two sectors in areas such as global project management, negotiations, and contracting. The programs are completed in 53 credit hours rather than the 72 hours that would be necessary if they degrees were pursued separately.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Application Letter - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should state your interest and goals for the program and potential use of the degree.
- Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the application.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Sherrill Hayes
Program Office: 470-578-6299; email@example.com
Program Website: http://conflict.hss.kennesaw.edu/programs/mscm_dual-degree/