Dual Degree Program: Master of Public Administration & Master of Business Administration
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Prepare to lead in a career that spans the public and private sectors with an MBA-MPA dual degree from Kennesaw State University’s Coles College of Business and College of Humanities and Social Sciences. This unique dual degree program meets the needs of business and civic-minded professionals working in government, public organizations, corporations, and private firms.
The MBA-MPA consists of 51 hours of graduate study, with 27 hours in the area of business administration and 24 hours in the area of public administration. Students are required to take the core courses for both the MBA and MPA programs, along with one elective from the MBA program and one elective from the MPA program.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department
code is necessary.
GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Application Letter - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should state your interest and goals for the MPA and the potential use of the degree.
- Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Daniel Audia
Program Office: 470-578-4470; email@example.com
Program Website: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/programs/graduate/master-of-business-administration/dual-degree-mba-mpa.php