ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The MSCS offers excellent curriculum that blends theoretic foundations of computer science with the state-of-the-art computing technologies. The program provides students with opportunities in computer science research, advanced project development and interdisciplinary study, with maximum of flexibility in study plans and class attendance options.
1. Curriculum featuring state-of-the-art computing technologies:
- Mobile computing, mobile app development, wireless networking
- Game design and development, modeling, and simulation
- Database, data warehousing, and data mining
- Cloud computing, high performance computing, distributed computing
- Computing security
2. Three degree models
- Thesis model
- Non-thesis model
- Interdisciplinary CS model
3. Full time/part time study plans and flexible class attendance options
4. Closely working with faculty in research and project development
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
related training/self-study programs; accomplishments in professional activities; and relevant work experience.
Data Structures, Computer Organization & Architecture, Operating Systems, Software Development, Database, Data Communications or Networking, Calculus (including limits and sequences), Discrete Modeling or Linear Algebra, and Probability and Statistics.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION