Graduate Certificate in IT Foundations
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Foundations is aimed at individuals who hold an accredited bachelor’s degree in an area unrelated to computing but who would like to transition into a Master’s program in Information Technology, or obtain an entry-level positions in the industry. Students who obtain the certificate have skills and knowledge in the areas of programming, web development, database systems, system administration and information assurance and security. All the courses in the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Foundations are offered both face-to-face and online. No Credit by Examination or course substitution.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- For the Fall 2018 Application - use this link
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Please note: If you pursue the Master of Science in Information Technology upon completion of the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Foundations, you must satisfy the additional admission requirements for that program, which you can find here.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Lei Li
Program Office: 470-578-3915
Program Website: http://ccse.kennesaw.edu/it/programs/cert-itf.php