Information Security and Assurance
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The graduate certificate program in information security and assurance can be completed as either a stand-alone certificate or embedded in a graduate program. It is designed for both technology and non-technology graduate students. It encompasses four existing courses:
- IS 8200 - Legal and Ethical Issues in Information Systems
- IS 8310 - Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- IS 8940 - Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- One elective as approved by the MSIS program director
This certificate can be completed entirely online.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH college and/or university you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Statement of Interests (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should describe why you are interested in the MSIS degree program and how the program fits with your career/educational goals.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Please describe any computer experience in detail.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Coordinator: Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay
Program Office: 470-578-2144
Program Website: http://catalog.kennesaw.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=35&poid=4153&returnto=2800