Before you begin the application process, please be aware of the following:
- There is a $60 non-refundable application fee*. This fee can be paid by credit card after you have completed the application.
- Once you submit the application, the application is "locked". You will not be able to make changes to your application. If you decide that you need to change or update information on your application after submitting it, please email us (email@example.com) and we will make the change administratively. You will be able to save and return to an unfinished application until it has been submitted.
- You will be asked to create a login for the self service application system. This login will also be used to upload documents, check receipt of supplemental materials and check the status of your application.
- After you have submitted your application, additional important information about your application status will be sent to you by email. The email address that will be used will be the email address in your application profile. Please be sure that this is an email account that you monitor and respond to, since information regarding your status will be sent to that account.
- This application should be used:
- For those seeking admission to The Graduate College for the first time.
- For those that have been previously enrolled as a KSU Graduate student, but have NOT taken classes in the last 3 semesters (your status is inactive).
- For those KSU students that are going from a Masters to a Specialist/Doctorate or a Specialist to a Doctorate.
Select your program to proceed to the application
*The following programs have a different application fee, as indicated:
$75 - Executive MBA
$100 - Doctor of Business Administration