How to Apply
- Decide which Graduate Program you would like to pursue
- View or print the Admission Requirements Checklist for your chosen program.
- Complete and Submit the Online Graduate Application.
- Schedule Testing.
- Gather and Submit support documents.
- Additional requirements for International Students.
- Be sure to meet the posted deadlines.
- Investigate Financial Aid.
NOTE: All materials not submitted electronically at the time of the application should be placed together in a packet and submitted by mail or in person at one time after the application has been submitted. Please leave sealed items in their original envelopes when putting them in the packet.